I created this card for a pink and black challenge.Here is my recipe.
- 1. What you need to make this card is Stampin' Up! Basic Black 5 1/2" x 81/2" folded in half, Whisper White 5 1/8" x 4 1/8" and Pink Passion 4 5/8 x 3 7/8 card stock, Basic Black and Whisper White inks, Sizzix Tulipe Die, Texturz Plates Backgrounds 1, 3/16 Corner Rounder, Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and pearls from the Pretties Kit.
- First embossed the white and pink card stock with a Texturz Plate with the Big Shot and then take the Basic Black ink and rub on top of the Pink Passion to bring out the embossed image.
- Now place the Sizzix Tulipe Die and run it through the Big Shot.
- Round the corners of the embossed cardstocks.
- Glue white card stock to black and than tack pink down with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- On a separate cardstock stamp butterflies white on black and black on white, cut them out and add them to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finish card with adding three pearls to the top from the Pretties Set.
This is a close up of my embossed paper and my butterfly. It gives you an idea on how I layered my butterflies. I also cut a 4 x 5 of Whisper White for the inside of my card and used some of the Tulips pieces to boarder the corners!