Thursday, October 30, 2008

HOLIDAY UNIQUE BOUTIQUE

Below I have posted information of a holiday fair that I will be participating in. Be sure to check it out. I will have on display samples of my upcoming classes with a sign up sheet. You may want to sign up for one or two after seeing the cute projects that I have planned.I will also be offering some cute make and takes for adults and children at $2.00 each.

Holiday Unique Boutique


Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008
Place: 14621 Clarissa Lane, Tustin (East of Holt ~ South of Warren)
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM


~~Free Admission~~

Holiday gifts; family, friends, teachers, and staff, baby sitter, co-worker, employees, gifts, stocking stuffers, coaches gifts, hostess gifts...

But, most of all make sure you pick up a little something for yourself. Bring a friend or tell a friend about this fun and festive event.

Featuring:

  • Avon
  • Cookie Lee Jewelry
  • Creative Memories
  • Fall and Holiday edibles
  • Hand made blue jean purses
  • Mary Kay
  • Mini scrapbooks, holiday hand made decorations
  • Pampered Chef
  • Stampin' Up!
  • Southern living
  • Soy Candles
  • Tastefully Simple
  • Tupperware

No comments: