Saturday, November 29, 2008

Taylor Expressions Cupcake Challenge #44


This is my first attempted at Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I used my Nestie's for my center cutouts and then again on the party hearty. The stamp set used is Party Hearty by Stampin' Up! as well as the new designer paper called Candy Lane. Everyone should try this challenge, it was fun!

Stamp Set: Party Hearty
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Close to Coco,Very Vanilla and Designer Paper Candy Lane
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Close to Coco, Apricot Appeal and Pixie Pink
Other: Cinnamon Stickles and Nestibilities Scallop Square and Scallop Circle dies.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

So cute, Cher! That cupcake looks so yummy and I love your pink/brown color combo! Thanks for playing the challenge!