Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mojo Madness Contest #63




Today, I came across Julee's blog at Poetic Artistry where a new sketch is posted every Monday. This is my first time trying one. This card was made from sketch #63. I'm really liking this Always set by Stampin' Up! You can make such elegant cards. I plan to play along next week so be sure to check back because I will post her new sketch so you can play along too.

Stamp Set: Always
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Close to Coco, Simply Scrappin' Rose Cottage
Ink: VersaMark
Other: Stampin' Up! Double-Stitched Ribbon River Rock, Martha Stewart's Punch, Stamp-n Stuff Penny Copper Embossing Powder

3 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Very pretty! I love that border punch.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! I love the colors and papers you chose. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous
hugs Bev x