Monday, October 11, 2010

Better late than never.

I'm a day late getting my "trifecta" done for this weeks Design Dollies challenge. "What is a trifecta you ask?" It's three challenges a week each hosted by a different Dollie.
On Monday the Color Challenge is posted.



Then on Tuesday's, the challenge is an Elements Challenge which this week is Christmas/Holiday.

On Thursday a fun Sketch Challenge will be posted for all to create with. Don't you just love this sketch?

....and this is what I can up with.

I have such a silly boy!

3 comments:

KarenB said...

I love what you did with the combo, and your photos are so sweet!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Wonderful!

I am so behind with my visiting but wanted to say hello and wish you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

anna said...

I love the winter boots very much,so last day I purchased two pairs of ugg wintetr boots and some nice nike running shoes from a shop,For my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,I think it maybe good for you.Good luck to you! Power Balance are also very poplar and fashion for you.I think you should have a try!