Friday, October 10, 2014

Not in my comfort zone.

For this layout, I decided to try a Sketchabilities Sketch. This was the first time in joining in one of their challenges. I have always wanted to play along, but I really have a hard time creating a cool looking messy page. I have always admired the people who think outside the box and create. I know that my take on this wonder sketch is tame, but then again, I am a work in progress.


I love this photo of my son and his Aunt.
She loved to be around him so much. They would make each other laugh. 


Papers: Fancy Pants "Happy Go Lucky"
Plain Cardstock, ink and punch: Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

3 comments:

Jo said...

Welcome to Sketchabilities. I'm so glad you joined us and I hope we see more of your work here. I love your use of the hexagons. Thanks for playing :)

mayoori jain said...

This is soo cute. Very true to the sketch take. Thanks for paying with us on sketchabilties.

Rikki Graziani said...

Love this!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities