Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Scrapping my Heart Away!

I am so behind with all the layouts and cards that I wanted to get done. Having an unstable internet for the past month did not help either. So today, I decided to work on some challenges.

The first challenge that did was The Paper Girl Challenge # 68. The challenge was to make and mail out a thank you card. I made this cute card for my friend Kel. I used this beautiful Brenda Walton swan die that I bought at the Sizzix parking lot sale.


Product List:
Sizzix: Die
AC Cardstock: White Cardstock
Daiso: Bling
Stampin' up!: Punch, Chalk and Stamp
DCWV: Card and Printed Paper
Recollections: Blue Flowers

The second challenge for today is a fall die cut challenge host by Stuck On U Sketches


I made is adorable pumpkin. You can find the file at SVGCUTS.


Product List:
SVGCUTS: SVG files
DCWV: Paper for pumpkin and stem
AC Cardstock: Yellow cardstock 
Stampin' Up!: Paper for the green leaves

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you won at http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

Head on over to claim your prize! :)

Eli said...

It's really adorable this pumpkin! And you are in the top 3 for die cut challenge at SOUS! Congratulations!