Thursday, April 30, 2015

LGS Team B April Week 2

I love my fun loving boys. I smile every time that I look at these playful photos. When I saw Shirley's sketch at Let's Get Sketchy, I knew right away that I needed to set aside some scrappy time today, I grabbed some cool Echo Park stickers and papers and started creating.


Here is a side view of my embellishments.


I also embossed some thin steel and then cut it apart and added some of the pieces to my page. I really like the cool effect.


 I glued the smaller steel pieces to the paper and stapled the larger ones in place.


Here is the great sketch created by Shirley if you would like to play along. 


Product List:
Echo Park: stickers and printed cardstock
AC Cardstock: white cardstock
Dollar Store: Bling
Stampin' Up!: stamp, embossing folder and ink

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

3 comments:

Melissa Vining said...

Such an awesome boy page! I love the details you added! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Marie Friant said...

Great page!!! I love your embellishments!!! Your embossed thin steel looks wonderful!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Unknown said...

Love those funny face photos of your boys!
Embossed steel is cool:)
Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!