Saturday, May 9, 2015

LCOM Sketch 123

It's time again, for a Let's Capture Our Memories sketch challenge. I found some old vintage cards that my Mom had saved so many years ago. As a little girl, I remember my Mother and her friend sitting at the table cutting apart cards like these and then paper piecing certain parts back together for a 2D effect. They would then frame the card and hang them on the wall for decoration. I thought that it would be fun to create a Mother's Day card using a few of them. At 92 years young, I wonder if my Mom will remember that this was one of  her cards from her craft stash. It will be interesting to see. 


Here is Shirley's fun card sketch 123.
 The May's prize is a $10.00 Let's Capture Our Memories store gift certificate. 


Product List:
Quality Crest: Vintage Cards
Stampin' Up!: Cardstock
Martha Stewart: Butterfly punch
Misc: Bling from my stash.

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

No comments: