Saturday, August 15, 2015

Time to Relax

Happy Saturday everyone. Today, for my Let's Capture Our Memories DT sketch challenge, I decided to use some of my punches and SVG cut files to create this under the sea card. My papers are a mixture of scraps that came out of my scrap bin. I even used Christmas paper for the gold background and the silver fishes. The SVG files is one of Mary's from svgcuts called Wet and Wild.


I hope that you will have some time to play along with this month sketch challenge. It is always a joy to see what others in the scrapping world create. 


Product list:
Let's Capture Our Memories: sketch challenge #130
Stampin' Up! and Martha Stewart: punches
svgcuts: svg files
Dollar Store: bling
Cardstock from my scrap bin

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What an uber creative take on the sketch, Cher! Love all those layers in your playful, underwater scene!