Thursday, May 28, 2009

20 Wishes!


I decided to combine two challenges. This cute sketch was created by Liz and the 20 wishes is a challenge at Page in Time challenge.
Here are my wishes
  1. Everyone would spend within their means so that our country would not be so messed up.
  2. That everyone spoke the same language so that to communicate with others would not be a problem.
  3. That child birth would be pain free
  4. Everyday would be a great day.
  5. 80 degrees would be our everyday temperature.

  1. That childproof containers would not be adult proof
  2. That my fall/winter garden looked as good as my spring/summer.
  3. That I had a money tree.
  4. I had a Peanut M&M bush.
  5. That Snickers ice cream bars lower cholesterol and firmed up jiggle thighs.

  1. That there was no evil in this world, only love.
  2. We would not have traffic jams.
  3. That my hair would not gray and thin as I age.
  4. That my house would clean and repair itself.
  5. That it would only rain at night between 1am and 3am.

  1. That I had a bug free garden.
  2. That Steven and I could travel the world.
  3. That everyone had great health.
  4. That one day I will be a Grandma.
  5. That my water turtles had a self cleaning pond.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Ann Arbogast said...

Great combinding of the 2 elements/challenges. Love Liz's sketch hopfully this weekend I can play.