Saturday, January 31, 2015

Just Us

For my Design Team reveal at Let's Capture Our Memories, I made this adorable Valentine's card for my hubby. It was so much fun to make using my Stampin' Up! punches along with some great papers from K&Company. I am also entering my card in the Paper Issue challenge "The Perfect Pairing". My owls do make a perfect pair if I do say so myself.


Look how cute my owls came out! I love how the owls and all of the embellishments were made using the same owl punch, minus the flower on the top of her head. The rose was a print on my paper that I fussy cut. To create the boy, I punched two hearts for the bow tie the three little circles for his buttons. For the girl, I wanted her to be all dressed up, so I added some punched circles and hearts to the bottom of her dress to make it fancy. 


Here is the sketch created by the talented Shirley Mijares Mascarina:


I hope that I you will be able to join us and play along with this great sketch challenge. I would love to see what you create!

Product List:
Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch Challenge 109
Stampin' Up!: owl punch, heart punch, and corner rounder punch
AC Cardstock: brown cardstock
K&Company: Valentine cardstock
Daiso: Bling

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

No comments: