Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Heart Day!

Hi Everyone! Let's Capture our Memories has a new sketch today. We were asked to create a project using a Love theme.
 I used these gorgeous papers by Recollections to create my Love card. I made my own embellishments by cutting out some of the images that were printed on the cardstock. I added some pop-up dots to the backs of the embellishments and some bling to the fronts to give the card more dimension. I just love this great color combo. It's one of my favorites to scrap with. My only wish is that the color black would an easier color to photograph. 


Here is the Emma Stafrace sketch if you would like to play along:


I am going to enter this card into two different challenges.

Product List:
Recollections: printed and red cardstock
Stampin' Up!: heart die, white cardstock, ink and clear bling
Misc: vintage heart doily and red heart bling

I can't wait to see what you will create!
Thanks for looking!
-Cher

2 comments:

Paper Issues said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for linking up to "The Perfect Pairing," over on the Paper Issue's Blog!

Charity said...

Gorgeous project with SO MUCH detail! Thanks for linking up with SWAT.