Saturday, February 28, 2015

Come Join Us At LCOM.

It's time to play with another wonderful sketch from LCOM. When I saw this sketch, I envisioned a spring themed card. Going through my stash. I found the perfect collection that totally screamed spring from BasicGray. This collection has an awesome color palette. I created each square to represent springtime....birds nesting, butterflies flying, flowers blooming and don't forget about the sweet Easter bunny, 

Here is my reveal:



Here is the card sketch that was provided from Becky Fleck over at PageMaps. You have until March 31 to upload your cards. I can't wait to see what your interpretation on this great sketch will be.


I am also going to enter my card in the Paper Issues Hip to be Square challenge.

Product List:
LCOM Challenge: 113
Paper Issue: Hip to be Square challenge
BasicGray: printed cardstock and handmade embellishments
Stampin' Up!: punches and twine
Martha Stewart: punch and pink cardstock

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful card, Cher! It simply oozes springtime, and I just adore all the sweet, little elements in your grid!