Thursday, February 19, 2009

Making Memories For You, Ivon's Challenge!

It took a while for me to put this one together but I finally did it! You should hop on over to MMFY to try this one out.

Recipe # 1--February

1. 2 Different Colored Cardstock I used SU Eggplant and Old Olive
2. 4 Different Patterned Paper I used SU Simply Sent and Old Olive Designer Paper
3. Use at least 2 pics or more and frame at least 1 or all your pics
4. 2 Chipboards I used 2 leaves from K& Company
5. 17 Brads 12 Making Memories Brads and 5 SU Rhinestone Brads
6. 1 Large Flower Dollar Store Flowers
7. 12 Small Flowers Dollar Store Flowers
8. Sticker Letters Making Memories Shimmer Alpha
9. Bling (of your choice) SU Rhinestone Brads
10. One Embellishment of your choice with GLITTER Dragon Fly

1 comment:

Calia Yang said...

Hey Cher!!
You don't have to use MAM products nor do you have to have a certain amount of posts to participate. This is open to anyone who wants to participate. ^_^ I hope you'll be able to join!