Sunday, February 8, 2009

Projects from Valentine Crop!

Yesterday, at Making Memories For You, they had an all day Valentine Crop. It was so much fun playing games and scraping! Let me show you what I created.


Is challenge was to Scrap lift the given layout and to use love somewhere on our layout.


This challenge was to complete a layered Valentine Layout using the word love and pop dots.


I made this card for the Music Challenge. We had to pick a love song using the songs title as our title and some of the lyrics as part of our journaling. I thought The Love Shack was perfect for this SU stamp.


This challenge was to make a Thank You card for Frankie who is the owner of our board.

3 comments:

preci28 said...

Oh I love the Love Shack.. I have that stamp set and never would have thought to use it except for Christmas.... You are very creative!

Calia Yang said...

i love your cards!! you are such an awesome card maker!!! and your layouts are just uberness!! ^_^ i'm glad you were able to join in the mmfy crop fun!

Anonymous said...

wow you were busy.. great projects love the thank you card....