Thursday, February 5, 2009

MMFY Challenge

Sheila from Making Memories for you is hosting the Feb. Technique Challenge which is clustering. Any one can play, just go to MMFY board and sign up. Your page can be paper or digi. I just starting scraping again so I'm sticking to paper. You have until the Feb. 28 to submit your page. A digi class will also be taught this Sat. during the Valentines Mini Crop at MMFY.
Now about my page, the cute cactus stamp is from a retired Stampin' up! set called Cowboy Kid. The flower is from my cheapo $1.oo stamp is from Michaels. Thanks for looking!

Stamp: Cowboy Kid
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, More Mustard, Barley Bananna
Ink: Close to Cocoa and Apricot Appeal
Other: DCWV Stickers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome page, Cher, thanks for doing my challenge. Love your blog, will stop by often!

Courtney said...

Oh it feels good to get some scrapbooking done, huh? This is wonderful!