Sweet!! I just received this wonderful award from my scrappy cyber friend Ivon. Be sure to check out her cute blog it's full of wonderful stories and layouts. Her little man Matthew is such a doll. I love when she tells us stories about him, they are so funny!
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here is my list of great cyber friends with incredible blogs that I wish to pass this award to:
1. Snapshots and Polka Dots - Candice scraps the greatest pages and is the best story teller.
2. Dawn Stamping Thoughts - Dawn is the queen of stamping video.
3. For the Love of Paper- Kimberly creates the cutest cards and projects.
4. Ripe Grapes- Ann is such an amazing scrapper and teacher. Every month she creates a new sketch for us to scrap.
5. The Scrappiest- I love to scrap Liz's weekly sketches.
6. They call me the scrapnut- Julie wows me with all of her cards and layout! She is so amazing!
7. Pine is here- I love Heather's blog it is full of so many wonderful cards and scrap pages.
8. Mel Stampz- Mel has so much to share and the best tutorials. You will truly love her blog!
9. The Pink Elephant- This is such a fun card challenge site.
10. Grace's Scrap Attic- Grace is so talented, her layouts, cards and projects blow me away.
11. Scrapbooking Diverse Designs and Dreams- Lesley creates the most amazing layouts and challenges!
12. Scrap and Stamp- They are a new challenge blog using stamping in your scrapbooking.
13. Melonscraps- Marilyn has such a fun blog with lots of cards and stamping projects.
14. Scrapping in all Life's Colours- Zoe is such a wonderful scrapper, it's fun to see her designs!
15. Scrap Whispers- I love this blog, a new challenge is posted every Sunday.
This is the Mother's Day Card that I made for my Mom. I thought that it came out super cute!