Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Crop!

Wow, what a great weekend I had. Friday night I went to a comedy club with my hubby and some friends. Saturday morning I cropped half of the day and then got dolled up and went to a very funny musical in the evening. Sunday I just hung around the house and finished up my scrap projects for the Pages in Time crop. I was one to the top 5 winners!!


Challenge #1 Summertime BBQ
For this challenge we had to complete a layout on a recipe that was given to us. I had to use primary colors, summer in the title, 3 photos, stars and vacation.



Challenge # 2 Summer Lovin’:
For this challenge we had to make a bright colored card for someone that we love.




Challenge # 3 Flip or flop:
For this challenge we had to make a monochromatic layout using the color from a flip flop.



Challenge # 4 Lazy days of summer:
For this challenge we had to do a layout of a fun activity or trip that we like to do during the summer.



Challenge # 5 Summer fruits of your labor:
For this challenge we needed to make a layout or a card using summer fruits on it.



Challenge # 6 Summer’s here:
For this challenge we needed to do a layout using a photo representing summer. The photo needed to be people less. I also created this layout using a sketch that was posted on the Pages in Time forum.



Challenge # 7 Dressed for summer fun:
For this challenge we were to completed a layout with the given technique recipe. I had to use chipboard, die cuts, glitter, felt and epoxy.


Thanks for looking. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Calia Yang said...

OMG!! can you say beautiful cards and layouts!!! you totally rock!!! i love your cards!! congrats on being top 5!!! things here are slowly settling down, my house will finally be done this wednesday!! can't wait!!!