Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Sketch Challenge!


I am so excited about this new challenge site called Scrap and Stamp. The theme for the layout is summer. For the challenge you must you use the sketch provided and use two stamps somewhere on your layout! This is what I came up with. The Stamp set that I used is a brand new Stampin' Up! set called Circle Circus. My card stock (Pacific Blue, Bashful Blue and White Whisper) and designer paper (Good Morning Sunshine)is also made by Stampin' Up! My title is (Miss Elizabeth's stickers) Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Love this!!! You rocked the sketch! :)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh I love this with all the little circles! Very cool!!

Julie said...

This looks great Cher. Cool another chal blog to check out.

Thanks for popping by my blog and Shabby too.

Alex said...

This is sooo totally adorable - you totally ROCKED the challenge, girl!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this - thanks so much for playing along!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Regina said...

You ROCKED this challenge! love the colors and those circles!! thanks for playing along at SSS!

Chris said...

very cute! love the dots! >"< thanks for playing with us!

Cheryl KVD said...

Awesome job! Love the colors!

Michele Kovack said...

THis is such a coooooool LO! Love all the circles!!!