Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12 Day of Christmas Day 12

I can not believe that Christmas is only 9 days away. Still needing to wrap and bag some of my holiday gifts, I decided to head on over to SVGCuts to find the perfect gift bag file. This bag can be found in Mary's Silent Night Kit....and such a wonderful kit it is. I am also going to enter this fun bag in the Anything Christmas Die Cut Challenge at StuckOnUSketches. The only thing that I did not cut from the svg file was my wreath. Instead, I fussy cut the beautiful bird in a wreath that was an image on my paper.


Product List:
MME: Pinted cardstock from the "I Believe" Collection
AC Cardstock: White cardstock
Stampin' Up!: Ribbon

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

5 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Cheryl, this is fabulous gift bag! I love the detail of the die cutting on it. Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with us at SOUS!

Tracey said...

The cutest gift bag ever...I really love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at SOUS!

Nanne said...

Oh my word.. love your gift bag.. so many wonderful details..
Thanks for sharing with us over at SOUS
Hugs
Nanné

Mary B. said...

Awwww, so pretty, Cheryl! I love it!!   Thanks for sharing! ~Mary

Eli said...

Great idea for Christmas packaging, Cheryl. Very nice.
Eli for SOUS