Monday, December 22, 2014

ScrapMuch? Challenge Dec.12

This is my first time joining in a ScrapMuch? challenge. I really like this sketch created by Laura Whitaker. It was a lot of fun to play with. I wanted to scrap these sweet photo of my son. He was not having any part of the Jolly Old Man.....Say, No No No to the HO HO HO! My papers are MME and the 3D Stickers are Recollection.



Here is the sketch if you would like to play along.



I also wanted to share the "how to's" on my Christmas photo. Not having a lot of time to spear, I had my hubby work his Photo Shop magic, I used my Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch and punched a boarder across my white cardstock. I trimmed each snowflake to created a 2 1/4" x 5" tag. I added a festive strip to the top and a bling in the center. I then scored, folded and taped my tag to the top and back of my photo, I stamped a few snowflakes, wrote my note and handed them off to Mr Postman.




 


Thanks for looking!
-Cher

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a great job with the sketch, love those papers I have played with that collection recently too! I also like your photo card! thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?1

Elaine said...

I really like what you did with the sketch. The colour and paper combination is great!! Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapMuch? We hope you will join us again!!

Sandy Ross said...

I just love, love, love your title! We all have photos like that of our children! Love your family card as well! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

Unknown said...

Welcome - and awesome take on the sketch even though he wasn't so happy (but fun for us to document)
Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

Ashley H said...

Hey thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! I agree - this is a great sketch. You can fit three large photos on a page!

Rebecca rande said...

such a great take on this sketch, love yoru title and the pops of glitter, thanks for playing at ScrapMuch?