Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Christmas Tree.

Look at this cool sketch that was created by Shirley. You need to go and check out her amazing layout. I so love it.


Here is my take. I tried really hard to be true to her sketch, but using my old photos and scrapping 8 1/2 x 11, it just did not work. I needed more room and smaller photos.  I added some branches from my Martha Stewart's punch to the sides of the photos. I really am pleased with the look.


I also wanted to share and say Thank You to Shirley for my fun winnings. You are the best!!!


I am also going to enter my layout in the Make it Merry Challenge

Product List:
Tambayan: Sketch Challenge
Paper Issues New Issues:  Make it Merry
AC Cardstock: Green paper
MME: Printed paper
From My Stash: Bling

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

len said...

Hey Cher! Happy New Year! This is awesome!Love the series of fun photos! Thank you for playing along and so sorry for my late comment.